Like a jewel washed ashore ‘JLPL Falcon View‘ a multistorey freehold residential development stands tall and resplendent in the heart of the city. Falcon View spread over 28.5 acres of lush green majestic location at Sector 66-a Mohali combines all the urban essentials. Falcon View is an architectural landmark in the making, for the stylish and cosmopolitan lifestyle of the modern urban dweller. Marked by distinction in every aspect of development ideals, the forte lies in the mastery in creating residences of unimaginable prestige reserved for the exclusive few. Exemplifying supreme quality in designs and craftsmanship, the project is fused with status elevating elements unique in their own way.
Surpassing benchmarks through impeccable architectural masterpieces, it’s an awesome inspiring project highly sought after. Where living is harmonized between the perfect resonance of utmost luxury and unprecedented serenity, everything is made in the best of your ownership.
- As of today the site is accessible throught 200 ft. existing road which, very soon will be connected to Upcoming International Airport on one side & also to a bye-pass on the other side connecting to major cities like Delhi, Ambala, Patiala, Ludhiana, Kullu-Manali & J&K. It lies in the heart of the city bordering Sector 67-68(residential sectors).
- Near upcoming Chandigarh-Mohali International Airport
- Adjoining Mohali Railway Station
- BEFORE GMADA “I.T.City”(1900 Acres)
- Near Mohali Bus Terminal, Sector 66-A(Proposed)
- Stone’s throw distance from the Knowledge City Sector 81-Mohali spread across 350 acres, where ISB(Indian School of Business) & IISER(Indian Institute of Science Education & Research) are operational.
- Near PCA Cricket Stadium and Fortis Hospital
- 12 min. drive from ISBT-43, Chandigarh
- Designed by Internationally renowned architect Hafeez Contractor
- Luxury of over 17 acres of lush greenlawn and landscaped green under the building blocks
- Green Area with walkways free from vehicular movement
- Double Height 5 star grand Entrance Lobbies in each tower
- Wheel chair ramps to cater to the needs of aged and differently abled
- Rain water harvesting system to recharge aquifer and use of treated water for flushing and horticulture
- Privacy with four distant apartment entrance doors per floor
- Gated complex secured with a multi-tiered security system
- The Building is designed with NBC mandated fire control norms
- Majority of Car park in the basement
- 2 car parks per unit
- 2 passenger and 1 service lifts for each block
- 24 hr water supply and power back up
- Servant room and servant toilet in each unit
- Seperate entry for servant room
- Powder Toilet in each unit
- Optimum utilization of natural daylight in each apartment with full height windows.
- Dry and wet kitchen concept with dedicated store for kitchen
- Clean elevation with out of view earmarked AC outdoor units and clothes drying line locations
- Geyser locations outside washrooms
- Departmental Store
- Banquet halls
- Yoga Hall
- Steam & Sauna
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Cards/Carrom Room
- Lawn Tennis
- Skating Rink
- Marble/Granite/Vitrified Tiles or in Combination
- Stone/Acrylic Emulsion Paint on POP Punning/Textured Paint or in Combination.