GODREJ ETERNIA CHANDIGARH OVERVIEW
Godrej Eternia offers office and retail spaces with a development size of 63,173 sq. m. (6,80,000 sq. ft.) The complex is located in the Industrial and Business Park-I (formerly Industrial Area-I), central to the tricity of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Godrej Eternia is close to many upcoming international hotels, malls and showrooms. The project designed by world renowned architects HBRA (Hammond Beeby Rupert Ainge, USA) and Patel Batliwala & Associates, features expansive and flexible office spaces, along with a 20 m. (66 ft.) wide landscaped street creating a retail plaza inherent to the city’s architecture.
Terrace garden penthouse spaces are provided on the fifth floor with almost floor to ceiling windows that provide magnificent views of the lush greenery beyond. These are ideal for high-end offices, restaurants, health centers and salons.
- Lower Basement Parking
- Upper Basement Parking
- Ground Floor Retail
- First to fourth floor Offices
- Fifth Floor Penthouses
Godrej Eternia has 44,593 sq. m. (6,80,000 sq. ft.) of office and retail space, and 18,580 sq. m. (2,00,000 sq. ft.) of parking space spread over 2 wings of equal size. Each wing offers spaces ranging from 279 sq. m. (3,000 sq. ft.) to 3,534 sq. m. (38,000 sq. ft.).
Multi-layered parking compliant with revised city norms.
Quick and spacious elevators with power backup.
Air conditioning available in common areas. Infrastructure provision for air conditioning in office areas.
100% back up power will be available in the complex. DG sets shall be provided with monitoring systems.
UPS system available for emergency lighting in common areas.
Sufficient water supply with underground and overhead tanks. Rain water harvesting and a sewage treatment plant to minimize wastage and recurring expenditure.
24×7 security with close circuit cameras for common areas and parking, manned security provided by professional agency.
Fire detection and alarm systems, automatic sprinkler network and portable fire extinguishers, in compliance with the CFO norms. Signage provided for exit staircases, extinguisher locations and hose reel. Development conforming to Zone-IV seismic compliance norms.
AHU & Electrical Rooms
Space shall be provided on each floor for services covering electrical, AHU etc.
Surrounding open area provided with soft landscapes and interlocking paver blocks for driveways.
Sloping access at strategic locations in the complex. Rain Water harvesting and sewage treatment plant. Modern Offices.
- Flexible floor plates offer seamless scope for expansion with an option of exclusive penthouse offices on the terrace floor.
- Its efficient design coupled with employment of green features, reduces operating costs, minimizes electric loads in air-conditioning, conserves water and helps in improving productivity.
- 100% power back-up ensures higher work efficiency.
- Adequate multi-layered parking compliant with revised city norms makes every business visit a pleasurable experience.
- The common areas are equipped with modern security systems like CCTV’s and alarm systems that ensure 24×7 protection.
- The office interiors combine intelligent designs with few pillar obstructions to give it an expansive feel.
- Conceptually, the building is composed of two trapezoidal wings offset to permit maximum visibility. Interior light wells provide lighting, permitting tenants to have continuous window facing perimeter.
Godrej Eternia introduces Chandigarh to a first-of-its-kind expansive shopping street that promises to bring to life the sidewalk cafes; where everyone can enjoy the comfortable, lazy, informal and quaint atmosphere, sip a cup of coffee, socialize, dine or simply spend time reading a book.
- A large well-lit plaza and a 20 m. (66 ft.) wide pedestrian walkway interconnects the complex that’s sure to catch the excitement, energy levels and buzz of over 4,000 people in the development.
- The retail space enjoy large frontage for greater visibility to attract shoppers.
- Ample lifts and parking spaces have been provided to ensure smooth pedestrian flow even during crowded weekends.
Sameer Gera at +91-9876557500
or just fill up below given query form