Samavana – ‘sama’ meaning tranquil’ and ‘vana’ meaning ‘forest’ in Sanksrit
DLF is developing a luxury residential project in the beautiful hill station of Kasauli. Development Concept The Plota will be developed to blend in with the natural environment which is accented by a plethora of beautiful pine trees thus creating a perfect retreat and making it an idea location for luxurious holiday homes.
- Independent Plots at DLF Samavana Kasauli Starting from 500 to 1400 Sq Yards ( Approx )
- Prices of Plot will be Rs.19000 to 21000 Per Sq Yards & Bkng Amount is Rs.20 Lach( With Expression of Interest Application)
- Each Plot providing a panoramic view of Mountains and Forest.
- Landscaped Gardens and Open Areas with water features.
- Kasauli is a beautiful hill station located just 77kms from Shimla. The small town was built in 19th century by the British.
- A mixed forest of pine, oak and huge horse-chestnut encircles the town. Its colonialambience isreinforced by a stretch of cobbled road, quaint shops, gabled houses with charming facades and scores of neat little gardens and orchards.
- This picturesque hill-station, oozing old-world charm is covered with tall Deodar, wild flowers, rhododendrons, wild roses, flame of the forest, and flowering Kichnar in summer and is a popular hub for bird-watchers. Winters, with snowfall, are beautiful too.
- It offers a getaway for local & foreign tourist’s who look forward to walking trails, mountain climbing, nature walks and a pollution free environment.
- Excellent climatic conditions throughout the year in summer (March-September) temperature ranging between 15°to 28° and in winters (October-February) ranging between 2°to 20°.
- The site is situated at a height of 5000 feet, 15km from Kasauli.
- Total Site Area – 58 Acres.
- Hotel Area – 10 Acres ( The balance area is for a residential development)
- Easily accessible from Delhi and Punjab.
How to reach Kasauli :
By Road – Kasauli is well connected by NH-21 buses, coaches and taxis are also
easily available from Chandigarh and Delhi. By Air – From Kasauli the nearest airport is Chandigarh (70 Kms). By Rail – Nearest railhead is Kalka in Haryana, which is 37 Kms from Kasauli.
Nearby Towns of DLF SamaVana Kasauli
- Lawrance School Sanawar : 13 KM
- Dharampur : 17 KM
- Kalka : 35 KM
- Solan : 44 KM
- Chandigarh : 70 KM
- Shimla : 77 KM
For More Info Contact :
Sameer Gera at +91-9876557500
Disclaimer:- Any content mentioned in the mail is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offer or guarantee whatsoever on the content mentioned above. Prices are subject to change without notice. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided and you are strongly advised to check these independently. HOME WORKS shall not be liable for any deficiency in service by the builders/developers/sellers/property agents